[Trainer-talk] Attachments in Outlook 2010

Steve Cook STCook at sccb.sc.gov
Mon Feb 11 13:35:34 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I have a consumer when they send attachments to others.  The attachment shows up in the body of the Email message instead of below the subject line.  How can we correct this issue?  I'm not sure where to look to resolve this for them.  Thanks in advance!

Steve

Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) is the leading cause of blindness in America for those ages 50 and over.  Maintaining a healthy lifestyle may decrease your chances of developing this disease.  The South Carolina Commission for the Blind stresses the importance that you receive a comprehensive eye exam to test for AMD. For more information about AMD and how the South Carolina Commission for the Blind can help you or a loved one, give us a call at 1-800-922-2222 or visit us online at www.sccb.state.sc.us.