[Trainer-talk] Attachments in Outlook 2010

Jeanette Beal bealjk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:54:33 UTC 2013

Kiran - he said Outlook 2010; so assume a PC.

Steve - if I'm reading correctly, your client wants the attachment
outside the body of the message? To my best, unless you shell O'2010,
attachments are always in the body. Same for Mail on Apple. Outlook
has gotten more and more nudgy to work with.
Jeanette Beal

Sent from a mobile device.