[Trainer-talk] An Introduction to Windows 8 Seminar on February 16

CathyAnne cathyannemurtha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 07:39:04 UTC 2013

I invite you to join me on February 16, 2013 at 4:00 PM PST For a seminar "An Introduction to Windows 8."

If you can't attend the seminar but would like the seminar recording, please register. The recording will be provided to all who register.

This seminar will explore the basics of Windows 8 through some of the advanced features. We'll talk about the start screen, command bar, quick settings menu, file explorer, charms and much more.

I'll also include a number of fun hints and tips.

The cost of the seminar is $100. Space is limited so please register soon.

If you'd like to include a Windows 8 textbook with your seminar, you can purchase the seminar and textbook at a discount price of $150 (A $30 savings).

For more information, to review the seminar schedule and register, please

www.blindtraining.com/shop/Windows8Intro.html

I look forward to seeing you there!

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha