[Trainer-talk] OCR software and scanning

Denise Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:08:27 UTC 2013

Prizmo app I have on iPhone and iPad...cheap...say ..take picture...and after u can put it thru OCR ...fastest way to go and works with voice over..puts out beautiful text of that image u just took

Dsmobile scanner about the size of a fat ruler is incredible...I had used the lide scanners for years but this is so fast at scanning ..very accurate too

Denise M Robinson
Sent from my iPad