[Trainer-talk] Trainers Of Deaf-Blind

Marci Duty marci.smiles at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:13:12 UTC 2013

Michael and list. I too would like to be put in touch with that terrific
instructor. Below, please find my contact information.

Thanks, smiles and enjoy a super weekend.

Marci Duty
Christal Vision Inc.
E-mail:  marci.smiles at gmail.com
Office:  (469) 522-1803  Mobile:  (214) 732-5788
San Antonio Fax:  (210) 662-7559  Office:  (800) 299-0700
**Be mindful that happiness isn't based on possessions, power, or prestige,
but on relationships with people we like and respect.**
Learn more about our blindness and low vision products.
Visit our web sites.
www.christalvision.com
www.lowvisiongear.com