[Trainer-talk] Trainers Of Deaf-Blind

Matt Diemert mcdiemert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:21:28 UTC 2013

In the past when I have done such training, I have used a tactile interpreter or a shared braille display to communicate.
I have trained several users in the use of an IOS device using either of these methods. Typically, I find that training is of course a bit longer due to the methods of communication however, I did not find it extremely difficult to get the users up and running.
If I can answer any specific questions, feel free to write more.

Warm Regards,

Matt Diemert
330-980-0046