[Trainer-talk] Microsoft Access 2010 Training

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 19:38:55 UTC 2013

Hi Sylvia,

To my knowledge and with the work that I have done with Jaws 14 there is no changes in Microsoft access. For training in Jaws and Microsoft access in general try looking at the jaws headquarters on the freedom scientific web page. There are all kinds of tutorials that should help.
Bridget

Sent from my iPad