[Trainer-talk] IOS 6 and VO Find feature

Earl Hoover hoovere74 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 14:15:29 UTC 2013

Hello,
I have a client who is using her iPhone 4s and iPad mini with a Windows 7 PC and Dropbox. I am trying to find an app that will allow me to search text for specific words which will also work with Dropbox. I can't seem to get the VO Find feature to work on her IOS devices with a keyboard and the only app I've found that will allow me to use its internal find feature is Pages which will not work with Dropbox. Any suggestions any of you may have would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Earl

Earl Hoover
hoovere74 at gmail.com