[Trainer-talk] help with email link/Internet Explorer

Anita Adkins aadkins at atlanticbb.net
Sat Jun 29 13:48:25 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am having trouble when I press enter on a link in an email because it brings up a script error. If I tell it to run scripts anyway, it brings me up to the wrong page, and if I tell it no, it does the same thing, only with a different message. A friend sent me an album from Amazon, and there is no web address in the body of the email I can copy and paste if I open Internet Explorer from the desktop. Can anyone help, please? I am using Windows Live Mail and Internet Explorer 9. I am using JFW 12. I am afraid something might need upgraded, but I don’t know what. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Anita