[Trainer-talk] help with email link/Internet Explorer

Anita Adkins aadkins at atlanticbb.net
Sun Jun 30 12:07:27 UTC 2013

Thanks for the assistance. I did get it to work yesterday. I followed David
Andrews advice, but JAWS 14 did not help. So I played with my scripting
settings under security under Internet Options and got it to work. But,
David GoldField, I appreciate your keyboard shortcut commands here because
that will be easier in the future. I tried pressing enter on your link to
Freedom Scientific, but the computer isn't opening the page. I'll need to
get ready for church here soon, but later this evening, I will try again.
Thanks again. Anita