[Trainer-talk] Affordable access technology training is now available to all!

CathyAnne cathy at blindtraining.com
Fri Mar 1 10:59:42 UTC 2013

I'm pleased to announce the future of access technology training!

Today, Access Technology Institute has launched the ATI Trainers Forum.

The ATI Trainers Forum Provides quality training at an affordable price.

The website is subscription-based. Pay one low-priced each month to receive for comprehensive lessons and unequaled support.

Whether you opt to pay monthly or pay for the whole year at a discount price, we promise to provide you With the best training available.

The monthly lessons are provided in audio format as well as text. Our chat rooms feature accessible chat. We've insured our resources are accessible to everyone.

There are a variety of subscription options available. I invite you to check out the site and see which option best suits your training needs.

Visit us at www.atitrainerforum.com.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha
Director