[Trainer-talk] OCR and MultiLanguage Documents

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:46:44 UTC 2013

I think it's best to use the Fine Reader OCR engine.  I haven't
scanned a multilanguage document in a couple of years, but my
recollection is that the best you can get is to have the language
evaluated every page. If that is still the case, then you will have
mixed results with English and Portuguese interspersed on the same
page.

Dan