[Trainer-talk] AntiVirus Software

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 20:01:06 UTC 2013

I use Microsoft Security Essentials on my netbook because 1. It's
free 2. It doesn't take as much system resources as some other
antivirus software and 3. It works with my screen readers better
than most other programs.
I have found it to work very well for me.
I use MacAfee on my home computers because I get a license as
part of my Uverse subscription. It also work better than some
with my screen reader. It doesn't work as well with a screen
reader as Microsoft Security Essentials though.
Hth