[Trainer-talk] AntiVirus Software

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 20:07:40 UTC 2013

I used the process of looking up the top ten antivirus packages
on the net. At the time I made my choices both MacAfee and
Microsoft Security Essentials were in that top ten list for
protection. Then I did more investigation to find out which ones
were likely to be accessible. I did that by combing through
blindness mailing lists and websites. then I looked at what would
be, well honestly, most cost effective for me. I got lucky that
Uverse offered MacAfee as part of my subscription service to the
internet.
hth