[Trainer-talk] AntiVirus Software

Caroline Congdon caroline at blindtraining.com
Mon Mar 11 12:18:29 UTC 2013

David, very well said in my opinion. I've used ESET's security suite for
several years, but recent versions have been a lot less accessible. I've
switched to MSE, only because of the accessibility, but I've also been
reading the reviews on how it hasn't been passing tests lately, and it
concerns me. I'd absolutely love to go back to ESET, but there are several
things that I can't do with it anymore. I won't use Norton or MacAfee
because, when configuring computers in the past that were running these
packages, I found them to be extremely system-intensive. Also, I won't
recommend anything that I wouldn't use myself. If I won't use it, how does
that make me look if I suggest it to someone else?

Caroline

--
Caroline Congdon
Director of Student Services