[Trainer-talk] Using ZipForm with JAWS

Sylvia Yasa yasa.sylvia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 13:16:37 UTC 2013

Hi List,

I am an adaptive technology instructor at Blind Industries and
Services of Maryland, and I have a student who works as a realtor and
used to manage all her transactions and paperwork using an online
application called: "ZipFormsOnline", "http://www.zipform.com/".
If anyone has used this application before, your input is greatly appreciated!
The problem is that it seems to have significant accessibility
problems using JAWS 14. Besides, it generates the forms in a protected
PDF format. Is there a way to access this type of PDFs?
Thanks in advance for your great responses!
Sylvia