[Trainer-talk] Outlook Express Inbox to Outlook 2010

Michael D. Barber nfbiowa at qwestoffice.net
Thu Mar 21 23:56:55 UTC 2013

Hi all:  We purchased a brand new computer for a client who previously had a
Windows XP machine.  This one has Windows 7 and Office 2010.  I have her
Outlook set up for her MSN account.  She, however, would like to keep all
the messages she has in her Outlook Express inbox.  I know how to get the
inbox from Outlook Express.  What I don't know for sure is how to bring that
into her Outlook 2010 Inbox.  Is there a way to do this?  I've done some
Googling on the Net but haven't found the answer as yet.

Thanks.

Cordially,

Michael D. Barber

(515) 771-8348