[Trainer-talk] Password Protecting A Folder

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Sun Mar 24 01:21:01 UTC 2013

If you go to your context menu (shift ff10 or applications key) on the
folder you want to protect, then go up to properites, you will find a
sharing page in that dialog box.  From there, tab to the item to password
protect.  It takes you to network and sharing center.  From there, you can
follow the prompts to protect the folder.

Nancy Coffman