[Trainer-talk] An Equivalent to Outlook?

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 21:45:51 UTC 2013

Howdy,

I'm working with a client who was given a laptop with MS Office Home
edition.  The problem is that it doesn't have Outlook.  Well, guess what
she's been learning in class?

Her situation is such that she needs a simple program, like Outlook, that we
could install on her computer for her to easily check and send email.  I was
told that she more than likely will not be getting Outlook and that since
many people are going over to Gmail, she could use the web to check gmail.
Her skills aren't such that she will do that easily any time soon.

I wish Outlook Express or Windows Mail were still around, because they would
have been the perfect program for her.

So, does anyone know of anything we can get or download that would be as
easy to learn and use?

Thanks.

Jim