[Trainer-talk] Need help restoring Folder to the New Submenu

Gatton, Tonia (OFB-LV) Tonia.Gatton at ky.gov
Mon Mar 25 16:30:03 UTC 2013

Hi, I'm trying to teach one of my client's who is running Windows 7, how to create folders.  When we go to the Documents folder and then either use the File Menu or the Application key to bring up the New Submenu; Folder is not listed as one of the options.  However, it shows up if you go to the say the Downloads folder.  I've tried going to the Control panel and restoring Folder Options to the defaults but that didn't work.  I've Googled for a solution and have found some registry fixes; but I'm just wondering if there's an easier fix.

Thanks in advance,

Tonia