[Trainer-talk] New pricing Schedule for ATI trainer certification course

Caroline Congdon caroline at blindtraining.com
Sun Mar 31 02:42:25 UTC 2013

After much discussion, we decided to offer an alternative payment schedule
for our Access Technology Trainer Certification Course.

For those who don't wish to have lifetime support or who wish to have
lifetime support on a subscription basis, We've reduce the cost of the
course by half.

Training begins the first Monday of every month. For more information on the
Trainer Certification Course and to contact us about enrollment, please
visit: http://www.blindtraining.com/certification/training.html

CathyAnne

--
Caroline Congdon