[Trainer-talk] Windows 8 Trainer Handbooks now Available

CathyAnne cathy at blindtraining.com
Fri May 10 12:58:35 UTC 2013

I'm pleased to announce the release of two Windows 8 trainer handbooks.

These handbooks include instruction in Windows 8 with JAWS for Windows or Window-Eyes.

Eight lessons are included with introductions, outlines, tests, test keys as well as a copy of our Immersion into Windows 8 textbook.

Purchase your handbook today and save 20% with today's sale.

No code is necessary. Just add your handbooks to our shopping cart and receive your automatic discount!

For more information, visit:

http://www.blindtraining.com/trainers/

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha