[Trainer-talk] exploring with pages with JAWS

matt diemert mcdiemert at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:30:10 UTC 2013

Julie
Great notes.
Two quick observations. First. in a browser, since Jaws 9 or 10, I
can't recall it's been a while since my FS days, pressing control f,
is the same as pressing control INS F, try it, you'll hear both say
jaws find. This may be less keystroke intensive on a new keyboard
user. Second, if the user has followed your first step of moving to
the top of a web page with control Home, it's probably just as easy at
this point to press E for the search field, as pressing control INS
home. Just thought I'd mention these as there's always more than one
way to skin a cat.

--
Warm Regards:
Matt Diemert