[Trainer-talk] journal program

laotab laotab at msn.com
Wed May 22 20:45:44 UTC 2013

My client has been emailing herself and putting key words in the subject
line and then emailing it each day to herself.  But then she plays catch up
and copy and pastes the info into a document and makes each file a month.
So she has a folder for each year and 12 month files and then just broken
down day by day in the file document.  It is organized but it takes some
work.  I was just hoping to find a preorganized program for her.