[Trainer-talk] ISO AT trainer in PA

laotab laotab at msn.com
Fri Oct 18 03:56:11 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am in need of an AT trainer near the Reading, PA area.  The office is
based in Reading PA and we service approx 2 hours around the office area in
Allentown; Harrisburg; Lancaster; Wilkes-Barre and York.  We train and also
repair.  We work with all adaptive software and equipment and also work with
general networking and standard OS computers and Apple.

Depending on tech reply would depend on how we could divide the work load.

I look forward to talking to you and/or appreciate any suggestions to find a
tech for this position.

Bridget

B. A. Toal Enterprises