[Trainer-talk] Outlook.com website and screen reading

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 03:28:29 UTC 2014

John, thats just it,no one said I was in your words wildly successful. I run a great business with a great staff, I have satisfied clients all over the country, but the success I have made is not unreachable, you just have to work hard and know what you want. I choose success and I work hard for it every day. I don't understand your sarcasm and why you lothe another blind man's success but hey what can I say?

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net