[Trainer-talk] MailChimp, AWeber platforms and screen-reader accessibility?

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Wed Feb 5 15:46:31 UTC 2014

A lot of the lists I see are run under Mailman.

I haven't examined the software you mention and in fact haven't heard of it,
so can't comment on its accessibility.

Dean

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dean.martineau.7
Twitter: @deantopdot
Subscribe to the free weekly Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday at
http://www.flying-blind.com