[Trainer-talk] Touch screen tablets, Narrator and JAWS

Peg Jolene peggyj18 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 11 15:17:38 UTC 2014

hi listers,   i set up a dell tablet with tactile volume and windows keys. basic flicking and tapping works' but it's useful to check out narrator gestures before setup. i'm using narrator currently as jaws is not running correctly as yet. i'm stuck in the famed 40  minute mode. system access was unsuccessful without a keyboard. just remember - windows is windows' is windows' is windows! i had success in reading with notepad and in internet navigation, and played a bit with menus. it's not going to be like android or ios.  peg jolene

Sent from my iPhone