[Trainer-talk] focus 40 blue questions

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Sat Jul 19 17:04:26 UTC 2014

I'm quite sure that manual explains more than the panning buttons.  Also,
JAWS help has a section dedicated to Focus commands and functionality.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dean.martineau.7
Twitter: @deantopdot
Subscribe to the free weekly Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday at
http://www.flying-blind.com