[Trainer-talk] Typing Tutor Applications

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 16:48:19 UTC 2014

I   ran across this old email and made me remember to ask for
recommendations on learning typing with JAWS. Years ago, I  had Typing
Tutor, I  think. I  would like to purchase something for some folk and get
it for myself to learn the laptop commands I  appreciate your suggestions..

Thanks,

Michelle