[Trainer-talk] A question from a Student

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 14:38:27 UTC 2014

Hello Nancy:

     I have not tried Program Logic Control. The best way to see if a
program is accessible is to try it. Many companies will give you a demo
version to try out. If there are controls that JAWS can't handle, the ALT
package probably can. Please contact me as shown below for more information.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss
Tactile Graphics Solutions LLC.
6207 Warwick Court SW
Albany, OR 97321-3784
Phone: (971) 208-6129
Email: rjaquiss at earthlink.net
*** Specializing in computerized production of tactile graphics, ALT
development, technology assessments, product evaluations and web site
certification. ***