[Trainer-talk] Remote ZoomText Training?

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 18:58:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

Is there anyone on the list who has successfully conducted ZoomText training
remotely?  I have been contracted to train ZoomText remotely via webinar to
a group of people, however, when I tried to use Go To Meeting webinar
service there were major technical issues. Using Go To Meeting and ZoomText
at the same time produced significant lag and eventually caused my computer
to lock up altogether. When I called AI Squared I was told that they use a
specially configured computer with a powerful video card to conduct webinars
using ZoomText. I thought that maybe Serotek's Accessible Event would work
for this, but it will not allow me to show my cursor actions to the webinar
participants. I doubt I'm the first ZoomText user who has presented a
webinar for remote training, but I cannot figure out how it's done. Does
anyone have any ideas or suggestions that I might try? Thanks in advance for
your feedback.

Melanie

--

Melanie Peskoe, MPH