[Trainer-talk] Trainer-talk Digest, Vol 107, Issue 2

maryfairy2880 at gmail.com maryfairy2880 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 01:03:08 UTC 2014

Hello Bryan,
In my past job, I was responsible for hiring AT instructors. This certification was in fact, very meaningful as many knowledgeable people within the AT field are aware that the training is thorough and rigorous. It was designed by and for people who actually use the various AT programs and who are also knowledgeable about Windows OS and programs as well. I have seen certification through this program lead to long-term gainful employment for many persons who are blind or have low vision. (Within other agencies as well.) In simplest terms, certification from this organization was/is quite meaningful.
Marianne Robbins
Love is an Action Word"
"Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now." Mr. Rogers