[Trainer-talk] Looking for Spanish Tutorials

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 06:50:00 UTC 2014

Hi there.

I wonder if anyone knows of any tutorials done in Spanish using JAWS,
especially when using the Internet.  I have a student who is barely learning
English, and at this time, the best way to go is to do some bilingual
things.

Certain things, she'd probably understand better in Spanish.

She's learning JAWS, and I wondered that perhaps someone might have created
either a Spanish version or equivalent of the Surf's Up tutorial.  Can't
seem to find anything yet, but I just began looking today.

I thought I'd ask around.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Jim