[Trainer-talk] Sighted Assistance for Computer Set-uP

Stephen Guerra guerra.stephen.mn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:38:04 UTC 2014

J.J.-

Though ideal in the current world to use Narrator, it to me eliminates
needing to use sighted help unless you employee that person on a part time
bases and can provide a set amount of hours for that person.
I have set up pc's for people, and with Win7 and Win8, there is not a need
any longer as it was with Vista or XP to use sighted assistance.
Thoughts?