[Trainer-talk] gps questions

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:35:49 UTC 2014

One of the things I like most about the Seeing Eye GPS app is that they now have a $10 per month option…
This means, if there's a month I'm not going to use it… I don't have to pay for it :-)
No, you do not have to hold your phone… As you walk it will automatically announce street crossings, without having to stop and shake the phone… Like some of the others…

The hardest part about using the iPhone app is that either, I have to wear an earbud Or risk losing a Bluetooth… I tried  the aftershock headphones, and did not like them at all!
It also wears down your battery… But, since I usually travel with the charger :-) that's never a problem for me.
 Sent from my iPhone