[Trainer-talk] Typing Evaluations

Michael D. Barber nfbiowa at qwestoffice.net
Sat Mar 22 16:53:24 UTC 2014

I have used TTT for several years and have found it to be an excellent tool.
It's self-voicing and it's not tied to a specific screen reading program,
which I also like.  The word and sentence practice is so valuable to
students learning to type.   I also like the fact you can do a speed and
accuracy test.  Yes, this is the program I would always recommend.

Cordially,
Michael D. Barber
(515) 771-8348