[Trainer-talk] Please some help embosser

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 01:43:35 UTC 2014

If there is nothing wrong with the embosser, you should be able to press ol to take it off line. Press 2 e for top of form. I am sure there is a manual on the Internet on www.brailler.com with directions for setting page length. I am wondering if yuur page length has gotten set to something other than 11 inches. The web site also has a phone number for Enabling Technologies. They give good technical support and don't seem to expect people to send machines in for absolutely everything. I hope this helps.

Nancy Coffman
Nancy Coffman
Sent from my iPhone