[Trainer-talk] Interesting thing happening with Outlook and Gmail

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:00:00 UTC 2014

The other thing to check for with Gmail is to factor authentication. If two Factorauthentication is set up for Gmail then you will have to get a specialpass code from the Gmail settings in order to use with the Outlook set up. Without the special pass code you will not be able to login to your Gmail account via Outlook. It is a separate pass code from your actual Gmail password. Go to Gmail settings and look for to factor authentication followed the instructions there to get a special pass code for your outlook. HGH