[Trainer-talk] Job Posting for the New Mexico Commission for the Blind Blindness Skills Instructor

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Feb 11 19:39:05 UTC 2015

This is not unusual when there is a low population in a very large
area.  The advantage of a center is that the students come to to
teacher rather than the other way.  What I find interesting is that it
only requires 2 years of college and the person would teach both O&M
and CVRT skills.  Again, you need to do this when you have a very low
population base.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053