[Trainer-talk] AT Trainers meeting at National Convention

Jeanine Kay Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 14:25:34 UTC 2015

Good morning trainers,

The National Federation of the Blind AT Trainers Division Board will be
meeting soon to put together the agenda for the AT Trainers Division
meeting, which will be held at the 75th annual convention of the National
Federation of the Blind.

We would like you guys to post topics to the list that you want to hear
discussed at the division meeting this year. The board will pick from the
most commonly requested topics, the most time sensitive topics and will also
take into consideration time constraints as well as whether we can get a
speaker on a particular suggested topic. If you have a contact for a speaker
for a suggested topic please let us know that too.

We don't promise and can't promise that all of your topics will be covered
but we'd like to get your input before putting together the agenda.

You guys are in the training trenches day to day and you know what hot
issues you run into on a regular basis.

Jeanine Kay Lineback

Treasurer NFB AT Trainers Division

President | National Federation of the Blind of Texas Austin Chapter
<http://www.nfbaustin.org/>

Keep up with NFB Austin on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Texas-Au
stin-Chapter/219274021536790>