[Trainer-talk] Skype, Screen readers, and other audio/video files

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 06:24:55 UTC 2015

There is an option to listen to stereo mix instead of your normal microphone
input. For example, in skype settings, under audio settings, you can change
what input is selected. One of your options should be the name of your sound
card followed by stereo mix, this input will allow any audio going into your
sound card, or through it, in to the stereo mix.
Hope this helps!