[Trainer-talk] Gettin' together!

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:40:04 UTC 2015

Hello trainers at CSUN,

I just thought I'd ask if anyone's thought of when would be good to get
together, if we still want to do that.  There is an overwhelming amount of
things to do here, and frankly, I'm not even trying to attend them all any
more.  Why?  I'd rather take in what I can and enjoy quality rather than
quantity.

Anyway, we really only have tomorrow or Friday for breakfast, or we could do
lunch or dinner for that matter.  Or, we could just have a drink somewhere.

I have no idea who's in charge of getting this together, but I just figured
I'd ask.

Jim