[Trainer-Talk] ZoomText

Guerra Access Technology Training LLC gaccesstt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:06:08 UTC 2016

I am not aware of anything to resolve it but possibly fusion might be a bit more stable

Respectfully,
Stephen Guerra, President
Guerra Access Technology Training LLC

Blind and Low-Vision Authorized State of Minnesota Vendor for Technology Training

ICanConnect
Assessor/Trainer
ICanConnect

Contact by phone, Guerra Access Technology Training LLC, 507.722.2864
Email Guerra Access Technology Training LLC

Interact with Guerra Access Technology Training
Visit Guerra Access Technology Training on the Web
Follow Guerra Access Technology Training on Twitter
Visit Guerra Access Technology Training on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn