[Trainer-Talk] iPhone, Outlook.com ail and Windows Live Mail?

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:04:54 UTC 2016

Good morning,

Here's hoping I can get an answer to something I might be doing wrong.

One of my students has his Outlook.com account set up on his phone.  Now, he
has a laptop and is learning to use Windows Live Mail.  I set up that same
Outlook.com account on his laptop with Windows Live Mail and used the iMap
settings.  My thought was that it would sync across all devices.  However,
when my student tries to delete a message on his phone, it still shows up on
his computer.  When he deletes a message on his computer, it still shows up
on his phone.  I thought iMap was supposed to sync.

If this is not a good solution, I'll need to do something different.

Thanks much.

Jim