[Trainer-Talk] NVDA and Voice Dream Resources

Lisa Salinger lisasali at ptd.net
Thu Apr 14 02:11:04 UTC 2016

Hello,
I just saw on Twitter that NV Access has released a basic training manual
for NVDA. The price, $30 Australian, converts to about $23 US. I purchased
it this evening, but have not yet started reading it. In other words, I
can't give any assessment of the book's quality, but I am optimistic. Also,
the price goes toward the future development of NVDA. Read more by visiting:
https://t.co/N5pUhBTz6I
Second is my own work, which I hope it is ok to share here. I have
collaborated with Mystic Access to produce a tutorial on the Voice Dream
Reader app for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. I love the app, and very
much enjoyed putting the tutorial together. I feel that novices and more
advanced users would both benefit from the material. What makes this
different from the written documentation is that it discusses those features
specifically of use to those of us who use VoiceOver. The cost of the
tutorial is $24.97, and a portion of the proceeds goes to the developer of
the app. You may read more and listen to a sample section by visiting:
http://www.mysticaccess.com/index.php?crn=208&rn=571&action=show_detail

Lisa
<lisasali at ptd.net>
<lisasali at ptd.net>