[Trainer-Talk] Portable device recommendation

sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Tue Apr 26 14:49:19 UTC 2016

   Good morning. I would like to buy a portable device to write  microsoft word documents and would appreciate any recommendations. Is word accessible on an iPhone, and if so, can you save the document and continue writing on a windows computer? I don't have an iPad, but can you write and save documents using visual brailler? Would something like the BrailleNote Touch be a good option? I have Jaws and a focus 40 blue. Is there a way to convert files that are doc files and on a flash drive to word 2016 files? Feel free to email me off list. Thank you.       Sarah

Sent from my iPhone