[Trainer-Talk] Microsoft word on an iPhone

sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sat Apr 30 05:57:09 UTC 2016

   Good evening. I installed Microsoft word on my iPhone. I am using a  focus 40 blue with my phone. What are the commands to open, save, and edit documents? Is there a command for tab and things like italics and centering a chapter?   What are the commands to go to the top and bottom of a document?  Should I save the documents using dropbox or one drive? I would also like to be able to access them on my windows computer. Thank you.       Sarah

Sent from my iPhone