[Trainer-Talk] trainer talk group on What's App

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:44:23 UTC 2016

Hello Anita,

I don't know if you sent the below email to the wrong list, but yes, the Blind Trainers list is still quite active. I don't know the Allen that you mentioned as being the moderator. As president of the division, I am not sure other than Dave and Steve if there is anyone moderating the list.

Sent from my iPhone