[Trainer-Talk] Switching from Windows to Mac using Boot Camp

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:04:32 UTC 2016

Greetings. I am using Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro with Boot Camp. I am
new to this duel OS thing, and was wondering how I go about switching
back over to the Mac side. I know I have to shut down/restart in order
to do this, but is there a place that I go to in Windows in order to
tell the computer that I want to go back to the Mac? I'm using El
Capitan on my Mac. And while we're talking about it, how do I switch
from the Mac to Windows?

Thanks,
Wayne

--